Parents & caregivers can find all school newsletters and class / team notices on our Hero app. Copies of our recent newsletters & notices can also be found below, but please refer to the Hero app for the most up to date information & notices.
Notice: 15th May 2020
Kia ora koutou,
We have been provided with some good advice for families to support children in their transition back to school. Please click here for some easy read suggestions.
Some reminders for Monday:
- Send back any school resources that have been at home
- If your child has a pencil case and colouring pencils, please send these along
- All students will need to bring their own drink bottle with water
- There will be no pie warmer food initially \
- Drop your child at the gate from 8:45am (there will be staff around to welcome our students back)
- Pick up will also be at the school gates
See our Wednesday Newsletter for more details around our Alert Level 2 plans.
We are very much looking forward to having our students back in our classrooms and enjoying time with friends again!
Have a great weekend