- At Orange, you can continue to do everyday activities, but we need to protect our vulnerable communities.
- You must wear a face mask in many indoor locations. You do not need to wear a face mask outdoors.
- You can visit cafes and bars, attend gatherings and events, and go to the hairdresser and gym. There are no capacity limits or distancing requirements at venues.
- Workplaces and schools can open.
- To protect yourself, your whānau and your community, keep up healthy habits.
Covid-19 Website: https://covid19.govt.nz/
Facebook Page: Unite Against Covid-19
Ministry of Health – https://health.govt.nz/
Call your GP before you visit. Or call Healthline on 0800 358 5453.